Hi! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is John, 9 years old and a Grade 4 student in a private school somewhere in Quezon City. Here I am after school and getting ready to play outside with my friends.
Like many boys my age, I am sucker for video games especially the Pokemon games on my Gameboy Advance. I also love to draw cartoon superheroes whom I just imagined. My mama says if I practice drawing everyday, I can become as good as those who draw the cartoons on tv. Papa also said they make a lot of money and are able to travel to many countries. It sounds like a lot of fun don't you think?
Now, back to my question. Why is a kid like me writing a blog? Well, my parents always tells me that there are many ways that I can express myself. Drawing is one. And writing this blog is another. Here I can tell you the things that I may be too shy to say aloud to my family or my classmates. I just hope you won't laugh if I make mistakes with my spelling and grammar. I hear my papa always saying this about himself and I think its how I want to describe myself too. "I'm still a work in progress." So be patient with me OK?
Anyway, I just want to show you pictures of my brothers and sister so you'll know my family somehow through this blog. Let's start with my twin brother Joseph.
OK, I know what you're going to say. That Joseph is more handsome than me. Weeehhhh!!! That's not what a lot of my friends say. They said that they like my face much better. Anyway, it's up to you. He's my twin brother and we fight a lot (often about silly things, hehehehe) but I love him very much.
Now let's go to my other brother Julian.
Here we go again! And I guess I have no choice but to agree with you. Julian is really the cutest among the three of us. But please, don't tell him that I said this because I'll deny it. What? You really believed that I would just give up my "throne"? NEVER!! Joke! =)
OK, let's move on to my one and only sister Kiana.
Will you be shocked if I told you that we almost lost Kiana last year? It's true! What happened was Kiana was hit by a speeding van while she was crossing the street. This happened right in front of our house. We were all crying and praying to Jesus to save her. And believe it or not, she survived that accident with no broken bones or deep scars but only superficial wounds. The doctor told my Papa that her small scars will heal by itself and go away in time since she's still very young. Isn't that a miracle? Praise God!!!
Hey, I didn't realize that this is so tiring. I wanted to show you pictures of my parents and my school too but I guess that will be for next time. But I'll leave you with one last picture taken last year when we stayed overnight in this hotel.
That was one of my best memories from last year. Anyway, please come visit again soon because I'll tell you other stories from my life.
GOD BLESS US!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment